Self-Catering Holiday Cottages in Bassenthwaite
Loft Holiday Cottages also know as Puddle-Duck Cottages is located in the small village of Bassenthwaite, tucked between the majestic Skiddaw and Bassenthwaite Lake.
Loft Holiday Cottages offers guests a stunning location for self catering accommodation right in the heart of the Lake District. Whether you are looking for a long weekend or a short break our holiday cottages give you the flexibility to set your own pace and truly relax.
Our two cottages are a delight to stay in; Jemima Puddle-Duck Cottage sleeps up to 5 with Rebecca Puddle-Duck Cottage sleeping up to 3 people, each bring you the opportunity to experience the beautiful surroundings of the Lake District.
Why choose our holiday cottages?
- Easy access to well known lakes & mountains
- Many hiking, fishing & walking locations
- Local village pub within easy walking distance
- Save up to 25% through booking with us compared to an agency
- No charge for dogs
- Access to our farm giving you the chance to watch ducklings hatching & calving in the Spring / Summer months
- Free Wi-Fi available
Our self-catering holiday cottages are in an ideal location for exploring all of the Lake District and Cumbrian countryside including the historic border city of Carlisle, Solway Coast, Hadrian's Wall & the lovely Eden Valley.